“Stop Treating the Symptoms. Start Treating the Cause. Discover What’s Causing Your Unexplained Health Problems and Beat Them.”
Do You Need To Do a Chemical and Heavy Metals Detox? Welcome to my Blog!
With over 15 years of experience, 9,000 reader emails and countless hours spent writing and researching this subject, I am passionate about informing people about environmental illness and providing the information they need to do a Chemical & Heavy Metals Detox in the Safest and Most Effective Way.
Heavy metals and chemical toxicity can create critical and usually, undiagnosed health problems as I found out to my cost.
If you’re in any doubt as to whether heavy metals might be causing your health problems, watch this video on amalgam fillings, which can cause serious problems for some people:
I spent over a decade and a half attempting to resolve my health issues which included chronic fatigue, brain fog, multiple chemical sensitivities, severe allergies and IBS.
I used many different complementary and established health therapies including:
Health Regimes I Tried:
- Colonics, Parasite Cleanse, Bowel Cleanse
- Nystatin (Anti-Fungal)
- Blood Tests for Triglycerides, Immunoglobins and Glucose Levels
- Dietary Avoidance Regimes
- Allergy / Mast Tests
- Food Combining
- Vitamin Therapy
- Thyroid Tests
- Reverse Therapy
- Reverse Therapy
- D.H.E.A. Hormones
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Chinese / English Herbs
- Mercury Fillings Extraction
NOTE about Mercury: When a “No Observable Effect Level” is registered with a substance, it means it has no biological effect upon the body. However even a minute amount of Mercury as low as 1 microgram of exposure is toxic to the body. When mercury is combined with bacterial activity (e.g. in the mouth), methyl mercury is produced which is an even more toxic substance that can be easily moved around and stored within the body.
When I first got ill, it felt like the flu. But then I became bed-ridden for the first year. I couldn’t lift my limbs as they felt like lead.
I had never heard about doing a heavy metals detox, so despite doing the therapies listed above, I continued to experienced the following symptoms…
Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity – My Symptoms:
- Lethargy / Tiredness – particularly after food
- Weakness / Muscle Pain
- Extreme Fatigue
- Heavy Limbs
- Spaced Out / Brain Fog
- Memory Problems
- Word Finding Difficulty
- Concentration Issues
- Memory Issues
- Heavy Limbs
- Joints Pains
- Chronic Allergies
- Food Cravings
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Night Sweating
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Bloating / Stomach Cramps
It then took me 9 years to uncover my heavy metal toxicity as tests can prove so inconclusive for reasons stated below. It took a further 6 years of doing an ineffective heavy metals detox before I finally learnt how to chelate heavy metals and without risking permanent kidney damage.
Be aware: There are many sites advertising products that “detox” heavy metals, some might work but form unstable bonds with metals ions which can cause damage as the metals are eliminated from the body, others can cause a lot of discomfort and pain e.g. in the kidneys and others still are simply ineffective.
I ended up wasting about £20,000 following regimes that didn’t work because of the lack of understanding by the medical community, who at the time didn’t understand how to measure toxins and how to do a heavy metals detox effectively. These failures led me to pursue irrelevant therapies that didn’t address the root issue of chemical and heavy metal toxicity, that was finally established through tests in 2000.
Chasing symptoms proved to be futile!
My goal should’ve been getting to the root cause of my health problems, namely: Chemical and Heavy Metals Toxicity (specifically lead and mercury). My tests results for Lead were literally “Off the Charts” – and Mercury showed an elevated status.
“I Made More Progress in 3 Months on this Program than I’d Had in 15 Years of Doing Everything Else.”
Click Here For Your Heavy Metals Detox,
March 8, 2014
Page Index for Heavy Metals Detox:
- Heavy Metals Detox – My Story
- Heavy Metals Detox – Symptoms of Heavy Metals
- Heavy Metals Detox – Sources of Heavy Metals
- Heavy Metals Detox – Accumulation Sites in the Body
- Heavy Metals Detox – How and Why the Detox Works
- Heavy Metals Detox – Important Note On Detoxing
- Heavy Metals Detox – How You Get Well Again
- Heavy Metals Detox – My Detox Experiences
- Eliminating Toxic Overload Safely – Reader Feedback
- Eliminating Toxic Overload Safely eBook – Chapter Contents
- Heavy Metals Detox – Order Detox eBook
Heavy Metals Detox – My Story:
“Heavy Metals Detox – Everything You’ll Need To Know”
This site is not a “Miracle Cure” site.
For an explanation of how I did a heavy metals detox please see the “How To Get Well Again” section further down on this page. For info on different Heavy Metal Chelators (both natural and synthetic ones like DMSA) please read my Blog Post: “How To Chelate.”
Amongst my blog posts you will also find information on subjects like toxic mercury amalgam fillings – including a must see video on the toxic effects of mercury amalgam and an article on why some wines are 50 times more toxic than seafood!
What follows below is a scientific peer reviewed approach that addresses many unexplained health issues and eliminates the toxins that causes them.
1) Statistically very few illnesses are genetically passed on – We become ill as the direct result of our bodies inability to interact with a toxic environment.
2) Having written to many Health Organisations showing them evidence from published research the response I got back was disheartening. There appears to be a vested interest in allowing their members to simply “manage symptoms.” rather than addressing the root causes of toxicity. Quite shocking really.
3) The information here was verified by blood tests a Micro-Biologist undertook himself after doing heavy metals chelation. The results showed that his Immune System had been boosted, while his blood heavy metals levels decreased. Metabolytes from Candida yeast activity returned to normal reference values, whilst Parasitic, Viral and Bad Bacteria loads were reduced.
I became ill before my University finals in the summer of 1989. I had first got ill along with my then girlfriend on a holiday in Turkey two years earlier. We both came back with liver jaundice and fever.
My doctor initially diagnosed me with Post Viral Fatigue. However it wasn’t long before I realised that there was nothing the doctors and specialists could do for me. This was because all my tests came back negative! Eventually the diagnosis shifted to me being regarded as psychosomatic.
I have seen a lot of rubbish written about these conditions I’ve described above – my favourite being that it’s “all in the mind!” Whilst it is possible that depression can create symptoms I believe it is typically more likely to stem from physical toxicity issues.
I have also experienced and seen a lot of information and recommendations about “learning to live” with such conditions which I refused to do.
The psychosomatic “diagnosis” was the final insult and the point when I gave up on my doctor. Questions like: “Are you getting enough sleep and do you have enough friends” reflect the idiocracy and inexperience of my doctor.
However, the damage was done and so the idea that my thinking or neurology might be the cause of my illness pushed me into a depression. I struggled with simple tasks as my concentration was badly impaired – I couldn’t even read. I also struggled with word finding – every time I ate something, a few hours later I’d become far more spaced out.
Now because of the internet I get emails from all around the world from people who describe these similar symptoms and who, faced with similar limited medical hope, go ahead and self-medicate – something which I myself had also done.
Heavy Metals Detox – Symptoms of Heavy Metals:
What Kind of Health Problems Does Heavy Metal Toxicity Create?
The ingestion of toxic metals destroys brain tissue and nerve cells by increasing cellular membrane permeability. This allows for the leakage of nutrients out of the cells, it inhibits enzyme production, causes excessive free radical production and decreases cellular energy; Chromosomal damage and genetic alterations; Hormonal problems; Damage to T-cell production and immune system functioning.
This last factor opens the gateway for all kinds of problems in the body – viral, parasitic and bacterial. With the bodies defense mechanisms impaired the body cannot efficiently eliminate toxins.
Some of the health implications of Heavy Metals Toxicity include:
- Abdominal Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Breath – Shortness of
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Concentration Problems – Difficulty assimilating new knowledge
- Dry Skin
- Eyesight Problems – Sensitivity to bright light, night blindness
- Fever Hair Loss
- Joint Aches and or Pains in Muscles
- Liver Damage – incorrect Expression of Fats in Cell Walls
- Loss of Appetite
- Low Blood Pressure
- Memory Loss
- Metallic Taste in Mouth
- Nerve Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Panic, Rage, Depression, Strange Thougth Patterns
- Protein and or Sugar in Urine
- Sinus – Chronic Congestion
- Skin problems – Crawling Sensation
- Speech – Word Fnding Difficulty
- Throat – Soar
- Teeth Grinding
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies – Heavy Metals compete with minerals for absorption
Heavy Metals Detox – Sources of Heavy Metals:
The presence of Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity is one of the most under-estimated and unrecognized causal factors behind a host of unexplained and typically long term health problems.
I now know that heavy metals, such as Mercury from amalgam fillings and Lead were the main causal factors in my ill health. Research suggests these metals along with metals such as silver, cadmium and aluminium, are also the determining factors in illnesses as diverse as: M.E., Parkinson’s, Fibromyalgia, Autism and Alzheimers.
We are all exposed to chemical and heavy metal toxicity on a daily basis, from the foods we eat (e.g. from pesticides, herbicides etc), the air we breath, to the products, furnishings we have in our homes and offices.
Combine this with our own levels of exposure to pathogens and this will determine whether we get sick or not.
Commonest Sources of Heavy Metal Toxicity:
- Amalgam Dental Fillings (mercury)
- Inoculations/Vaccinations: Liquid aluminium is also used as an alternative to thimerosal (mercury based compound – It is used as a preservative and because it boosts the immune response to the antigen that you are trying to build anti bodies to and reduces the cost to the manufacturer)
- Cans (drinks) / Cookware (aluminium, copper)
- Food / Drinks: Fish can be toxic particularly larger chain fish (lead)
- Commercial Meats (aluminium)
- Fungicides, pesticides.
- Air (lead, cadmium)
- Household Products: Deodorants (aluminium), cosmetics, hair dyes, fabric softeners, flame retardants in upholstery, wood preservatives, paints and polishes (varied heavy metals)
- Industry: Fishing, forestry, mining, (petro) chemicals, pharmaceuticals, electronics.
The root of my heavy metal toxicity can be traced back to my late teens working holiday jobs in construction and painting & decorating. I’d burn off lead based paints using gas guns without any protection (no breathing mask), exposing myself to toxins, paints and various chemicals.
The toxicity that resulted was eventually discovered in a heavy metals test that I took. The metal: lead, was literally off the charts! This, along with a mouthful of mercury amalgams, weakened my immunity to pathogens (yeasts, parasites, bad bacteria and viruses).
This is where the confusion comes about chronic fatigue symptoms: The pathogens are blamed for the illness when the root of the problem is actually immune system misfunction caused by chemical and heavy metals toxicity.
The effects of bacteria in the mouth acting on mercury fillings can be observed in this video: Mercury Toxicity.
I often hear from people who have had the results of their heavy metals tests back and can’t understand why they’ve tested positive to, for example, arsenic or lead. My first response is to ask them if they’ve worked in the printing, electronics, building or chemical industries.
Brain fog is a debilitating symptom of pathogen overload. The liver struggles to cope with waste toxins generated by the activity of high levels of pathogens (yeasts, parasites, bad bacteria and viruses) in the body.
Pathogens only get a foothold because of a compromised immune system.
Brain fog can also be caused by high levels of ammonia released from undigested protein in the diet due to high pathogen activity. Taking hydrochloric acid (HCL) digestive enzymes can help whilst detoxing.
Heavy Metal Toxicity – Accumulation Sites in the Body:
Arsenic (ingested or inhaled) is extremely toxic and found in it’s heaviest concentrations in the liver, stomach, intestines and kidneys. Four times as toxic as mercury, it targets the blood, skin, heart, liver, bladders, kidneys and lungs.
Cadmium (ingested or inhaled) like arsenic, cadmium is also extremely toxic and is more efficiently absorbed through the lungs than via the gut. It tends to be bound with red blood cells and accumulates in the adrenal glands, kidneys and liver as well as the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Lead (inhaled) is mainly absorbed directly into the blood where it’s circulated and distributed primarily in the soft tissues – kidneys, brain and muscle – and bone.
Aluminium tends to accumulate in the brain, muscles, liver, kidneys, lungs, reproductive organs, stomach, skin and bones.
Copper absorption can occur through the lungs, G.I. tract and the skin. Once absorbed, copper is distributed primarily to the liver, kidneys, spleen, heart, lungs, stomach, intestines, nails, and hair.
Mercury (organic) is absorbed from the G.I. tract where it is distributed throughout the body but it tends to concentrate mainly in the brain and kidneys.
Heavy Metals Detox – My Story (cont.)
After giving up on my local doctor, I tried complementary medicine – I did a mercury blood test in 1990 but that showed I had a “safe level” of mercury – 3 parts per million. This ignores the nature in which this highly toxic metal is stored in the body – and unfortunately therefore many of my symptoms remained… brain fog, fatigue, digestive disorders.
In 2003 I stopped going to my Harley Street alternative health doctor, after 6 years of “detoxing” heavy metals with little change in the toxic levels.
The “alternative” ways of diagnosing and eliminating heavy metal toxicity didn’t work. They included:
- Ineffective Chelation Procedures
- Clay Powder Colon Cleanses
- Herbs; Homeopathics
My efforts to regain my health continually resulted in little progress being made. I would just simply give up trying, often for years. The fear of trusting in some new health regime that would then let me down was overwhelming. Little did I guess that I would not only solve the problem, but also write about my experiences.
Fortunately I found one of England’s top specialists on chemical and heavy metal toxicity and detoxing.
The nutritionist based her practices on a U. S. Ph.D. who implemented the low carbohydrate, high fats (L.C.H.F.) protocol that’s so prevalent today. The program took three months of intense detoxing and then another few years at maintenance levels.
Combining this L.C.H.F. and high protein detox with vitamin and mineral supplements and specific heavy metals chelators, she has been able to help people like myself when most typical G.P.’s/M.D.’s were at a loss.
The first noticeable changes on this detox were that my poor concentration started to improve along with the brain fog – all within the first month. After 15 years of terrible concentration problems this was of huge significance and confirmed that I was on the right path.
Within a couple of months of doing this detox my energy and health were so improved that it began to change my life and I began writing about the detox.
Heavy Metals Detox – How Does the Detox Work?
- Diet: Low carbohydrate. This causes the body to burn off fat cells and release the toxins within. The diet has been scientifically proven to increase the natural level of glutathione output (powerful body detoxifier) and also significantly reduces insulin levels in the blood which in turn effects hormone functioning and improves immune response.
- Cellular Cleansing: The detox uses a high amount of fats (supplements/food) which eliminate toxins and repairs the fatty composition of the cell walls – this includes, importantly, the cells of the brain, liver, gall bladder and gastro-intestinal tract where heavy metals and chemicals are stored. It is the overload of toxins that compromises the immune system and create a myriad of health problems.
- Pathogens: Yeasts, parasites, bad bacteria and viruses are a SYMPTOM of heavy metals and chemical toxicity and a compromised immune system. It is more effective to treat the Root Cause and not the Symptom health problems.
- Cell Membrane Repair: An Essential Fatty Acids profile test confirmed the incorrect expression of fats in my cell walls, (despite my basic liver functioning tests coming back “all clear.”)Repair of the bi-lipid membrane (walls) of our cells with the correct lipid (fat) balance is vital. The process replaces damaged, saturated long chain fatty acids – i.e. those fats that are rigid and inhibit the release of toxins on a cellular level – with the correct balance of fats. Once this is done the body is able to release it’s toxic load FAR FASTER compared to any supplement I got from doctors in Harley Street.
- Effective Chelation: Using supplements that bind to toxins allows them to be effectively and safely transported from the body.
Heavy Metals Detox – Important Note On Detoxing:
1) Chelation Therapy: Some synthetic metal detox agents if not correctly administered in the correct quantities can cause harm to the kidneys or more serious health injury. fatalities have been recorded.
Correct I.V. chelation involves the intravenous injection of safe amounts of a substance that binds with metal ions stored in the body. These metals are then transported out of the body via the urine and stool. The success of such procedures is dependent upon the strength of the chelators bond with the metal ions. Damage can result to tissue if metals ions are dumped and re-absorbed before they have exited the body.
A herbalist in London once told me about a patient who had damaged their kidneys permanently by taking very strong doses of a chelating agent. The microbiologist I mentioned above, used DMPS chelation. In his case he had taken smaller doses but had taken them regularly over a short period of time resulting in his mouth becoming so full of mouth ulcers that his gums bled and he unable to eat properly for weeks.
It is safer and more effective to use chelation products that establish a stable bond – bonds that completely encompass any metal ions. I personally have experienced harsh heavy metals detox symptoms – including, but not limited to visual disturbances, disorientation, dizzyness and fatigue.
It is always better to chelate with lower doses over a longer time frame.
2) Liver Flushes: Care should also be taken when using epsom salt liver flushes. the bile ducts and billary tree can become blocked with gallstones and sludge. The liver flushes described here focus on the repair of cell membranes (liver and gall bladder and the biliary tree), which in turn enables toxins to be released far more effectively.
Back To The Page Index
Heavy Metals Detox – How You Get Well Again
THIS IS WHAT I DID:
Do not undertake this chemical and heavy metals detox without a qualified detox nutritionists help. Take your time detoxing, it’s not a race! Please go slowly with this detox particularly if you have known issues with your liver/fats digestion. If you are sensitive, introduce one supplement at at time.
1) Be skeptical if you are told the illness is a result of your depression (it’s typically the other way round and it is most definitely not all in the head) – concentrate on the physical.
2) Begin with a low carbohydrate, high fats (L.C.H.F.), high protein diet that does not rely entirely on meat. The diet will break down fat cells and release chemicals and heavy metals. The diet will also lower the level of insulin in the blood aiding immune system functioning.
3) Undertake a G.P. standard liver and kidney function test. The level of fats in the diet needs to be INCREASED using food and Vitamin E, Evening Primrose Oil, Phospahtidylcholine and Omega 3 – 6 oil.
NOTE: If you come off the low carb diet, do so by introducing one carb a day back into the diet otherwise you might suffer from an upset stomach.
4) After 2 months on this diet do a hair mineral test to determine your vitamin / mineral and heavy metals status. The test can only show what your body has currently excreted – heavy metals may still be present and need further testing.
5) According to test results take Vitamins and Liquid Minerals which are essential to enabling the body to detox heavy metals – Other supplements to include are: Digestive Enzymes, Magnesium, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Vitamin D, Pro-Biotics and Organic Chlorella.
6) Butyrate (by Bodybio) is taken for 2 wks (6 caps, 2x/day) as a preparation for your first liver flush (20 capsules of phosphatidylcholine for two consecutive nights in a row). Liver flushes undertaken, 1 to 2 times/wk.
7) Butyrate and coffee enemas carried out before food on waking (3 times or more/wk).
8) Daily Lymphatic drainage massage.
9) Take natural zeolites, these minerals have been used since ancient Roman times. They safely remove heavy metals and chemicals (like volatile organic compounds) without stripping the body of it’s natural mineral base. The molecule size is critical if they are to be transported by water into the cell.
If you need more guidance I have written an eBook:
This e-Book can be downloaded immediately . You’ll be able to learn how I tackled the Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity that caused my Unexplained Health Problems.
Order Detox eBook:
Do Not Treat the Symptoms. Treat the Cause.
Receive Ongoing Email Support.
Click the Button and Get Your e-Book Now.
This electronic Adobe PDF ebook can be downloaded straight away. Please ensure you have Adobe Reader software to view the ebook:
Heavy Metals Detox – Detox Experiences
The idea that there is some magic bullet or miracle solution to overcoming:
- Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity which causes:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Allergies
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Candida Yeast Infections
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
…is a fallacy. It will take resolve and determination and it can be tough going.
“My own heavy metals detox and recovery was characterised by brief periods of intense lethargy, headaches and low mood – always a sign that the body is struggling with heavy metals, chemicals and pathogens as fast as they are being released.”
I would have to slow down or stop what I was taking and then re-continue the protocol. My first liver flush resulted in the release of toxins that made me feel very spaced out for a couple of days! However with subsequent flushes such reactions became less and less.
The detox is not a quick fix health solution although significant improvements can be made in short periods of time. However even after two years I still tested positive for the heavy metal: lead, albeit at minute levels compared to my first “off the chart” test, but by this stage my health had improved significantly to the point where I could function normally as I had before the illness.
What People Are Saying About the eBook:
I have just downloaded your book and have found it fascinating and well written. I am a qualified Doctor who is getting desperate. I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS for over 2 years now, with short lived periods before that but it is my gut that seems to cause all the problems. I am constipated, bloated, have developed too many food intolerances, suffer with headaches and have that vague ‘disinterested in life’ feeling. I have had periods when i have been much better….I have colonics regularly that help and when I am on various herbs (capyillic acid, olive leaf and oil of oregano) i have improved dramatically. However, it is all too short lived and eventually my symptoms return.
Thank you. Regards
Caroline Bates, (G.P/Doctor), London, U.K.
This is a comprehensive and very well researched book. It helped me understand that my body is capable of both producing and ingesting enough toxic chemicals to cause my health problems. I am therefore profoundly grateful to the author for writing it. I am sure it will help many people.
Peter Wayne, Holland.
Hello and Thank You!!! I received your ebook and read it through. It is very dense with useful information and it is glaringly obvious that you’ve done a lot of work. I myself am on a mission to get these stupid amalgams out of my mouth after suffering from chronic A to Z ailments for the past sixteen years of my life. I’m thirty – that means half of my life experience has been subjugated to the effects of mercury and what was worse during all of this was that I never knew what was happening. But because of people like you now I do know and so again, I thank you.
Bo (Toronto, Ontario Canada)
Re: You have saved my life – almost literally!
Well it’s several months since I read the ebook, and my life has changed considerably.Your ebook was the catalyst for my recovery. Your input was fantastic, a total revelation to a guy stumbling about in ill-health getting worse and worse. Thank you! You really did give me light at the end of the tunnel.
Marcus, Malmesbury U.K.
I had suffered with CFS for over two years. I had visited every naturopath, physician, nutritionalist possible and spent well over £10 000, all to no avail.
I was at the point of giving up….it had affected my work and my relationship and i was now so low that I could no longer see a future for myself. I so longed for the days when I didn’t wake with that heavy, headache ill feeling…..hope was fading. In a last effort I started surfing the net and came across Ian’s ebook……it was like reading about myself, only this guy was better!! Living a normal life again!
I found the book very informative and knowledgeable am a medical practitioner and found it’s content well researched and accurate. Most importantly, it gave me hope….. I got in touch with Ian and saw his nutritionalist who put me on the detox and I’m feeling the best I have in years! Without Ian’s ebook, I dread to think where I might be today. I’m certainly very grateful
Caroline Bates, (G.P./Doctor) London U.K.
Thank you so much for your book, I have, so far, stabalized my rheumatoid arthritis symptoms so they don’t keep yo yoing and then reduced them to half what they were.
Your ebook is the most complete, most informative, and easiest to understand information that I have ever come across. The more I read, the more I realized that you knew way more than any book or doctor I had ever come across. Your ebook is helping my sister get rid of candida right now. She was convinced that she would have it the rest of her life but with your help she is making incredible progress and it has really changed her attitude. (their emphasis/bold text) Thank you for taking the time to put together such an incredible wealth of information!
Mrs Mc Mahon, Co Dublin
I’d just like to say how happy I am – what a difference, I haven’t felt this good in years. Thank you! It took more than three months but it’s a relief not having to worry about what to eat anymore
Chrissy M., Brisbane, Australia.
I wrote this web site because I wanted to respond to questions like Kevins’ – please see email above. I grappled with a lot health issues for a long time (15 years) after becoming very ill on a holiday in Turkey. Nothing made much difference. I went for blood tests, colonoscopies, parasite tests, allergy tests – all the tests were inconclusive! I took on all kinds of health regimes, diets, homeopathy, acupuncture, anti candida supplements, herbs and vitamins.
My health only recovered after finding out and tackling what the cause was.
Ian Solley, Founder HowToDetoxHeavyMetals.com
The eBook Covers:
Detailed information to allow you to learn about the harmful effects of chemicals and heavy metals and the impact that they have on our hormonal and immune systems.
What tests I thought were the best at determining the presence of heavy metals (very important).
How I detoxed heavy metals and chemicals. I used natural methods without any drugs.
I began noticing the benefits almost immediately. My energy improved quickly, within the first month as I went on a low glycemic / carb diet and this continued to improve as I started to unburden myself of the heavy metals and the pathogens associated with them. In a few months I begin to feel like a different person.
Sometimes it is natural to experience increased fatigue and discomfort, it can become quite intense – this is known as a healing crisis. This occurs when the body is unable to cope fast enough with the toxins being released. The solution for me was to always slow down or stop detoxing and increase nutritional support.
I genuinely believe the information here will be as useful to you as it had been to me.
Health Problems My eBook Covers:
- Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Chronic Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness
- Food Cravings for Alcohol, Sugar, Sweets and Bread (yeast),
- Itching Skin / Rashes
- Chemical Sensitivities to Paint, Perfumes
- Night Sweats
- Twitching Muscles, Tension, Aches and Pains
- Bloating and Gas
- Swollen and/or Inflamed Joints
- Eyesight Issues – Floaters
- Low Libido
- Brain Fog / Spaced Out
Eliminating Toxic Overload Safely eBook – Chapter Contents
The eBook has 88 pages in which you will learn about:
Section 1- A Comprehensive list of Sources of Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity Including a look at problems foods and the symptoms of Chemical and Heavy Metals toxicity:
Covering; Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Pesticides and Additives in Food and Drink; Bio-Accumulation of Chemicals in Beauty Products and your Home (includes Water Pipes, Flame Retardants, Pesticides, Heavy Metals, Bedding, Solvents and Paints).
Section 2- Health Conditions Related to Heavy metals and Chemical Toxicity:
Covering; Chronic Fatigue; Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Parasites & Bacteria; Allergies; Candida Albicans; the relationship between them and why you must tackle the root causes of these conditions to eliminate them.
Section 3- The Truth Behind Those Medical Tests:
Covering; Mercury Sensitivity Tests. Testing for Chemical Sensitivity. Heavy Metal Allergy Testing – by a Company with the only scientifically proven test of it’s kind. Blood, Urine Challenge. ELISA Tests and also Hair Mineral Tests and other analysis and with links to web sites.
Section 4- Your Bodies Defence System:
Covering; The Liver and Gall-Bladder, The Kidneys and Adrenal Glands, The Immune System, Anti-oxidants and Nutrition.
Section 5- Cellular Cleansing and Repair:
This addressed the Root Causes of my Health Problems:
Covering; Diet, Supplement Information, Blood Sugar Swings and Insulin levels, Liver and Gall-Bladder Cleanses, The Glycemic Index of Foods and Lymphatic Drainage.
Sections 1 & 2 of the eBook discuss how we are exposed to toxins without even realising it and the effects they have upon our bodies. Part 3 looks at what medical tests to take, and Parts 4 and 5 look at how the detox works on the body and what you’ll need to take to do one.
The eBook also covers research on such issues as: studies on flame retardants from fabrics being found in womens’ breast milk and how mercury has been shown to transfer from the womb to the foetus and that concentrations in the brain, gut and liver of the feotus have been found to be 4x’s the concentrations found in the mother.
Improvements in the nutritional base along with the removal of toxic heavy metals and chemicals and the pathogen overload associated with them (e.g. yeasts, parasites, bad bacteria and viruses) is a well established route suggested by many healthcare professionals. What isn’t taken into consideration is just how difficult the process actually is – I know because after 5 years of following the advice of a Harley Street doctor in London, my heavy metals levels didn’t come down.
Order Detox eBook:
Do Not Treat the Symptoms. Treat the Cause.
Receive Ongoing Email Support.
Click the Button and Get Your e-Book Now.
This electronic Adobe PDF ebook can be downloaded straight away. Please ensure you have Adobe Reader software to view the e-book:
The information is educational and NOT intended to substitute the advice provided by your own healthcare professional. If you have a health concern please consult with a qualified medical expert.
Infineon Ltd. U.K. Company Nos: 7610485 and Ian Solley are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this information.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Privacy is as important to me as it is to you! Therefore your email address and any private details won’t be sold or passed on to any third parties.
2) Due to the fact that I am offering phone and email support that begins the moment you download the e-Book, by buying it you are agreeing to the terms of my Refund Policy. My Refund Policy is fair and reads: With professional medical guidance, follow the instructions in my e-Book and if you feel they have not improved your health contact me for a refund.
3) All bank card details and transactions are securely processed off my web server by PayPal. I am unable to see or access bank card details.